Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Tinto App Limited (“Tinto”) with company registration 12023016, whose registered office is at 11 Broadway London, England, SW1H 0AZ. Please take some time to read these Terms before enjoying the Tinto App (the “App”), an online service to connect with likeminded mums, and experts to offer support and advice on parenting and life challenges (the “Content” and the “Service,” and as further defined below). Access to the Service via the App, shall mean you are legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service.
“Account” means the Tinto account you open when you register as a user of the Service.
Before you can use our App, you will need to register for an Account with a verified email account login. We will indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields you will not be able to register for the Service.
We reserve the right to request additional information to verify your identity. If you fail to provide us the requested information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account, pursuant to these Terms.
If we believe that the information you provide is false, deceptive or offensive, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Service.
Deleting Your Account
If you choose to delete your Account, you can do this at any time by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to terminate or suspend any Account, or make use of any operational, technological, legal or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses), at any time without liability and without the need to give you prior notice.
If you create an Account, you authorise us to display and use certain information on the App.
Tinto provides access for users to engage other users in conversations and the seeking of advice and information on lifestyle choices (“Peer Support”). In addition, Tinto offers interactions with third party wellbeing specialists and third-party healthcare professionals (each, an “Expert”) enabling parental and wellbeing support for users. Peer Support and Experts may provide information, advice and support through chat services, telephone calls, online video calls and in-person visits (the “Services”).
The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. We strongly suggest you seek the advice of a primary healthcare professional with any questions you have relating to a medical condition. Do not use the Services for medical emergencies.
The scope of the Service on the App is non-medical and is given as information only. Tinto does not endorse or recommend any advice or other information that may be provided or mentioned by any Peer or Expert. Reliance on any information that is mentioned as part of Services, including Experts, Peers, other users is solely at your risk.
Content on our Service
We may change or remove content, functionality or parts of our Service at any time. The legal rights (including the intellectual property rights) in our Service and any content on it is owned by Tinto, or licensed to us by third parties. Our Service and Content is protected by international copyright laws and database rights. Save for the limited right to use the Service as granted under these Terms, nothing on our Service grants you any licence or right to use, alter or remove such material. You may not use our trade marks, logos or other intellectual property without our prior written approval.
If you create an Account, you authorise us to display and use certain information on the App, you also grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, communicate to the public, perform and display any of your content in connection with the provision, operation, maintenance, development, marketing and improvement of the Service and for other business needs of Tinto.
You are solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. We do not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. You also acknowledge that we have no liability in connection with the Content and we cannot guarantee and will not be liable for any unauthorised copying, distribution or use of your Content.
By uploading and publishing your Content you warrant, represent and undertake that you are the creator and owner of the Content, have the right to grant us the rights contain in these Terms and that you will comply with all your obligations regarding uploading content to our Service including without limitation those set out in the clause below. You warrant that you have all necessary licences, rights consents and permissions which are required to enable us to use your Content as contemplated by these Terms.
Your use of our Service
You agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any other person, including other users or Experts, or conduct yourself in an offensive or abusive manner, or use the Service for any unlawful purposes;
- Upload, share or submit content that is or may be interpreted as obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, libellous, maliciously false, inaccurate, misleading, depicting violence (in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner) offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person or be in breach of hate speech or discrimination legislation;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
- Attempt to access the accounts of other users or upload, share or submit content containing any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information;
- Disable or modify any copy protection technology used on the Service;
- Alter or modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any part of the Service or any of the Services;
- Collect, harvest or ‘scrape’ any data from within the App;
- Upload, share or submit any content that infringes any proprietary rights of any third party including any patent, copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, trade secret rights in passing off, rights of privacy, publicity, confidence, or under data protection legislation or other intellectual property law; (n) upload, share or submit any content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, false, inaccurate or akin to a ‘bait and switch’ offer;
- Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users, any minors, or users, including user names or passwords; or access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent or, in the case of a minor, that of the minor’s parent or guardian or other responsible adult;
- Do or omit to do anything which would bring us, the Service, our Experts or other Users into disrepute or in any way damage our or their reputation; or
- Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Service in any other manner that could damage, disable, over burden or impair the Service.
We may suspend, restrict or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Service if we believe that you have breached these Terms. This does not limit our right to take any other actions against you that we consider appropriate to protect our rights.
Third party stores, premium services, in-app purchases
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, subject to mandatory laws and regulations in force in the country of residence of any user of the Service. The language of interpretation is English.