How do you get over nausea and dizziness during pregnancy?
I'm afraid you can't get over it 100%, but there are a few things that may help you as short term relief:
- Vomiting - yes it's horrible but that stops the nausea.
- Lightly seasoned food, or if nausea is very strong starch food is better (like mashed potato). My saviour dish was salad like cucumber with tomato seasoned with lemon juice and very little salt.
- Citrus fruits, like oranges, tangerines, or lemons with water.
- Some other nice fruits after vomiting can help you stay sane: strawberry, pineapple, melon.
- My dizziness felt much like low blood pressure so I did the same as someone with that condition: drink lots of water, make sure the room is airy, sit down and put head down between your legs so blood can circulate easier in the head (don't do this quickly, go up and down slowly).
Hope you are doing well despite the nausea and dizziness, very soon your bundle of joy will be in your arms and all of this feelings will be something from the past. Big hug!