My little boy is three months old and I just wondered what other mums do playwise at this age? He goes in the Mr Ray play gym, in his bouncy chair with toys to grab at, and we do some tummy time.
1. Tummy time with toys to reach out for is fab!
2. Nursery rhymes, lullabies and songs will encourage communication and language. Lots of chatting using her name lots too.
3. Different positions, such as tummy time, sitting (well supported by you), and lying down under play gym will encourage gross motor.
4. You can roll a ball in front of her and encourage her to follow with her eyes.
5. You can provide baby with different textured toys etc to explore.
Hope that helps!